Here is another installment of “From the Front Lines”. Basically a collection of random thoughts related to preparedness, current events, and whatever else that’s on my mind.
- I am very happy to announce that DoomandBloom.net are now sponsoring 1776PatriotUSA.com. Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy are deeply integrated in the preparedness world. They have their podcast, their preparedness informational blog, and also their store where they provide survival medical solutions for every budget.
- Getting ready to experiment with 80% aluminum lowers. I will report the results.
- I also purchased an 80% pistol lower that is a Glock-compatible. I ordered it on an impulse a few months ago while the company still had them in development. I just received notice that shipments will ensue. Hopefully I can get it milled out correctly and get an opportunity to eventually complete it.
- Part 4 of the Operational Cache series should be complete this weekend and published next week.
- Here’s something for those that have had the unfortunate experience:
- The 2016 Presidential “whatever” is a complete disappointment. I will write more on it later. Maybe disappointing to many but I am not impressed with any of the candidates and regardless of who wins the GOP nomination I will struggle to pull the lever for them – though I will also find it difficult to sit at home knowing that if enough if us do just that Hillary will be the next President. I am still predicting that Hillary Clinton will be the next President. I said it many, many months ago and still believe it. I also hope that I am very wrong.
- If you have any opportunity to start a garden this Spring jump on it. Extremely rewarding.
Take care all –