Current events are inspiring discussions on Internet forums about the possibility that history will show we are in the beginning stages of a second civil war. The growing division in this country is alarming. I’ve discussed the entire “civil war” and “revolution” perspective before and have named what I call the coming event the American Reformation. While the recent election of outsider Donald Trump have given many hope that the government will be given back to the people, however the reality is while improvements may be made his election is triggering a new, more radical movement in the United States.
Since 2008 the country has become more and more divided. A large percentage of the population has woken up to the destructive actions taken by our out of control government. Government has grown far too large and far too overbearing. Racial tensions have increased, political infighting is at an all time high, and journalism is dead while agenda-based reporting rues the day. If you are reading this article you already know.
So – if Patriots have come together in such numbers that they elect a political outsider why is there not certainty that true political change will occur and the risk of an American Reformation be diminished?
Let’s consider a few things:
- Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by 2.1% – or 2,865,075 votes.
- Trump won the Republican primary though he received only 44.9% of the vote – thus 55.1% voted against him.
- Trump won 30 states while Hillary won 21 states/districts.
- In the Republican and Democratic primaries Trump received a total of 14,015,993 votes. All those running against him? 47,288,998.
The point is the entire country did not not get behind this political outsider in fact the vast majority of those politically active was against Trump and his message/movement. Obviously many came together to support Trump however his support was NOT a mandate as many suggest. While an outsider such as Trump certainly appears to bode well to act for us against the political establishment it does not erase the massive establishment and the Loyalist movement that is currently erupting.
There are serious reasons to be concerned.
The Liberal Progressive(Loyalist) movement is becoming more and more radical, hateful, and violent. Frequently threats of death and violence are seen all over social media. Celebrities, journalists, and even some politicians are actively promoting radical actions and violence against those who disagree with them(Patriots and often police). Folks – the division is growing and the list of incidents is growing.
- President Obama has supported violence by lending understanding and compassion to the Black Lives Matter movement.
- Racial tensions continued to grow throughout the past 8 years as President Obama continued to speak on numerous incidents without having all the facts and provided credence to those who felt victims were targeted due to their color. In almost every single case Obama’s initial take on the situation turned out incorrect.
- Riots and “protests” in Liberal areas are allowed to be violent where people are injured and even killed. Property is destroyed and local politicians order “space” to be given so that the rioters can express their “feelings”.
- While Liberals state that Patriots “cling to their guns and religion” and promote that Trump supporters are violent – the reality is that Liberals invaded Trump rally’s and have attacked supporters on numerous occasions.
- Anti-Patriot Liberals continue to attack Trump supporters and burn the American flag on a regular basis.
- Look at the mass shootings that have taken place over the last 8 years. Who carried out these horrendous deeds? Psychopaths who have a Liberal ideology.
- The anti-police movement has been supported – or at a minimum condoned – widely by the Progressive/Loyalist movement.
- The Mainstream Media(MSM) has blatantly misrepresented facts and under-reported stories that were either critical of the Progressive movement or positive towards Conservatives/Patriots.
- ….there are many more.
To sum it up Loyalists are becoming more and more hateful and violent. The recent post-inauguration protests and riots as well as the Women’s March is a perfect example of this. It is only a matter of time before more conflict and violence erupts.
WARNING: The video below contains profanity.
What the Future Holds:
Awaiting us in the future is a growing trend of division between Patriots and Loyalists. Loyalist groups, special interests, and politicians will stop at nothing to further their agenda’s. The 1st Amendment will come under attack. The 2nd Amendment will come under attack. The Left will begin to embrace the 2nd Amendment for themselves in an effort to “arm up” against the “Alt-Right”. Social justice and alternative logic will be used to label Patriots as racist, sexist, homophobes, hate mongers who want to hurt children and old people. The MSM will be the tool used to brainwash the populace.
“Protests” at UC Berkeley – protesting against Conservative speaker Milo Yiannopoulos.
- Civil disorder and prejudice against Patriots will become more commonplace as time goes on.
- Sophisticated cyber attacks and hacking against Patriot-friendly political targets.
- Protests and riots will grow in frequency.
- Armed confrontations will become more commonplace etween Loyalists and Patriots.
- Mass disruptions to transportation routes and public venues
- Blatant media bias against Patriots will become more widespread.
- Direct violence against Patriots resulting in serious injury and death.
- A massive campaign to take back Congress and the White House in 2020.
Pre-Election Social Media Postings
Things are unpredictable and happening fast. No one knows precisely what the future holds. What is certain the Loyalist will stop at nothing to gain power and attempt to create an America very much different than what the Founders intended. To what extent these Progressives will go is not fully known. They are organized, well funded – and extremely motivated.
We must respond by preparing for what awaits. We must be politically active and support Constitution-supporting politicians at every level of government. We must spread the word and bring others into the fold to increase our numbers.
We must know that we are on the right side.