Here is another installment of “From the Front Lines”. Basically a collection of random thoughts related to preparedness, current events, and whatever else that’s on my mind.
- I just received two 348 Nichia 240 Lumen penlights. These came from GearBest.com and were purchased on sale for only $6.99 each(no gift box). I’m going to write up a short review but these are great. 240 Lumens for $6.99? The machining is fantastic. I couldn’t stop myself. If ordering use coupon code: GBBLF348 .
- If you’re not a subscriber and wish to receive email updates whenever a post goes live just use the form located towards the top along the right-hand side of this page.
- Tomorrow will be attending another pistol/carbine class. Training provided by Wolf-Fire Firearms. I’m sure I will tell everyone how it goes and have some pics and maybe a video or two.
- Speaking for firearms training a Facebook preparedness group I belong to recently had an interesting question posted. Basically everyone was asked if they have had any firearms training. I was surprised at how few people have had any training whatsoever.
- If you’re on Facebook please come over to The Patriot Podcast’s page – Like and Share if so kind. Prepper Ralph and I post several times per day.
- Well – my garden is shot. Severe storms – several of them – have come through and washed away much of the topsoil and damaged the plants. I think it would be best to redo the garden and prep it for the Fall. If I was dependant on the garden for food it would be a definite problem. If I was needing food by growing my entire front and backyard would likely be used as well.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Below: Another shot of me shooting recently. This one has me shooting a Remington 783 in .300 Winchester Magnum. Firing at a Level III steel plate down range.
The round passed through the plate as expected.
Have a great weekend everyone.