I live my life daily with certain beliefs. Many are related to politics and originate back to the founding of this country while others revolve around life itself. I also avoid whenever possible being in the company of those who do not share these core beliefs. The following core beliefs represent the values and principles of 1776PatriotUSA.com.
- Personal Freedom – Every American citizen has the freedom to live their life as endowed by their creator and guaranteed by the Constitution. People should have the right to make their own choices to do whatever they wish as long as their choices do not result in the harming of others or infringing on the rights of others.
- Small Government – Government as we know it has grown far too large. There are numerous examples of wasteful spending and government intrusion far beyond what the Founders intended. Millions of taxpayer dollars go to ridiculous activities such as rearranging desks and office furniture, Federal workers flying first class, and over $10 million dollars to develop a video game. Insanity. Many of us pay in excess of 50% of our earnings to the government in the form of taxes due the need to fund programs, departments, and activities the government has no business in.
Small government = low taxes
- The Right to Keep and Bear Arms – The 2nd Amendment states as follows:
“A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.”
There is not much else to say. There should be no permit requirements. No waiting period. No limitations whatsoever on what firearms a law abiding citizen can own. Period.
- Economic Freedom – Capitalism can work when allowed to. The governments at the Federal, State, and even some local levels have created a situation where the process to start a small business and maintain it is overly expensive and entirely too complicated. There are far too many permits and fees and regulations. Governments at all levels must stay out of the way for businesses to be successful. When a government entity shuts down a lemonade stand being run by some kid there is clear evidence economic freedom is in jeopardy.
- God – I am a Christian and unashamed of it. I find myself living in a world whereby I am discriminated against due my religion. I believe the United States was founded as a Christian country with Christian morals. I have no issue with people practicing any religion they wish – just don’t criticize or try to take away my right to do the same.
- Build a Wall! – Illegal immigration is probably one of the biggest fiascos and failure of this country over the last several decades. It is ridiculous for ANY politician to speak of illegal immigration and how they would improve the situation without first building a damn wall. If we cannot secure our own borders then we should expect a multitude of threats to cross the border and carry out their evil plans.
- The Public Education System Needs To Be Overhauled – I have two teenage boys in the public education system. What a joke. There are good teachers out there but the method in which these kids today are educated and treated is ridiculous. Kids are graduating without the necessary knowledge and skills to take on the world and succeed. There is a simple solution and it doesn’t involve spending more money. What is the answer? Stay tuned for future post.
- Abortion is Murder – What kind of barbaric society allows a baby to be killed just because a women doesn’t want to give birth? If they had the capability to make the decision to have sex then they should be held accountable to have the child. History is going to show we are living in the Second Holocaust.
- Adventure in Life is a Must – Humans were born with adventure in their hearts. As we get old a societal plan which is laid out in front of us suffocate that adventure in the form of “growing up”, and and understanding of “how grown ups should act.” The reality is we can be responsible adults and still have a ball now and then to get the juices flowing. Get out there and have some fun!!
- Preparedness is Common Sense – One does not need to be a “Doomsday Prepper” to take logical steps to prepare for threats that await us in the future. Bad things happen to good people and our grandparents and great grandparents knew this. They had gardens and they canned food to put back for bad times. We find ourselves today surrounded by potential dangers. Preparedness is not crazy – it is being responsible.
These are a few of the core beliefs here at 1776PatriotUSA.com.