Not a huge week of prepping but I managed to get a few things done. I did a lot of organization in my garage of supplies. I need to do a complete inventory but need to finish y organization efforts. I will be using a spreadsheet to log everything. I find that looking at all my supplies on paper – which I have done before – puts things in a more realistic perspective than relying on memory.
Here is what I accomplished over the past week:
- Bought 2 cans of Yoders Canned Bacon
- Picked up 3 used CB’s at a yard sale. Paid $30 for all three. Going to share these with fellow group members.
- Ordered a 20″ LED Light Bar for my Jeep. WIll be mounting it on the hood. Perfect for increased illumination when riding trails.
- Bought a Magpul M-LOK Rail for mounting a flashlight on my AK.
- Picked up another 200 rounds of Tula 7.62x39mm. Paid less than $5.00 for a box of 20.
Although not really preparedness related I had a new air conditioner, heating unit, along with a UV air scrubber installed in the house this past Friday. Hopefully they will perform better and use less energy in the process,