This past week flew by. Not a tremendous amount completed as far as prepping goes. Spent a good amount of time getting ready for the first episode of The Patriot Podcast.
Here is what I have have done this past week:
- Picked up some Mountain House freeze dried foods in pouches to test with the family.
- Continued the testing of the Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife. Found it is quite a good thrower.
- Received a MecArmy CREE G2 LED Keychain Light. Thing rocks! 160 lumens in such a small package. Review will be published possibly later this week. Currently running around $42.90. Use coupon code “GBLED2016” for an additional 8% off.
- Threw two more jars of peanut butter in the freezer.
- Purchased some gardening supplies. Looking for a tiller as well. Started weeding the garden.
- Purchased the galvanized trash can to start my EMP kit.
I have been researching adding some additional solar to my property. I am adding a few panels, couple of fork truck batteries – to run a small refrigerator.I will certainly write something up as the project progresses.
So – what have you done this past week?